The Best Rolloff Dumpster Rental Prices in Lakewood CA For Construction or Residential Dumpsters
When you are dealing with massive projects like home renovation and new construction in Long Beach you are bound to generate massive tons of debris that need to be cleared immediately. You will want to consider renting a roll off dumpster if you want to undertake a project which you expect will yield a significant amount of waste, so you will not wonder anymore how you are going to dispose your junk. Hiring a dumpster to eliminate waste will keep the surroundings hygienic and clean, thus keeping you away from health issues.
To Help answer answer your dumpster rental questions we’ve put together this Simple Guide to Renting a Dumpster in Lakewood, we hope you find if helpful:
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
This is a frequently asked question by many people when thinking about the need for a dumpster rental. There are common, standard sizes that are used in the business and these sizes are measured in cubic yards. Twenty and thirty cubic yard size receptacles are probably the most widely used, but a smaller ten cubic yard and large forty cubic yard bins are commonly available. The length and width are important to consider when evaluating the placement of the dumpster. Generally, the are 4 basic sizes of dumpsters that you can rent, but some companies may have more, others less. Nevertheless, here are the basic sizes:
10 Yard Dumpster
20 Yard Dumpster
30 Yard Dumpster
40 Yard Dumpster
10 Cubic Yards – 3.5’ tall by 10’ long: These bins are ideal for minor projects, or projects with limited space/access. Our 10 yarder is perfect for small-sized home remodeling projects, roofing and landscaping projects and estate or property cleanups that do not need larger waste receptacles. These trash dumpsters typically hold up to 2 tons of waste. 20 Cubic Yards – 3.5’ tall by 22’ long: The 20 yarder is the main choice because it can carry up to four tons of waste which translates to about ten truckloads of trash. This is good for whole house renovations, additions, large basement and attic cleanouts and getting rid of bulky furniture.
30 Cubic Yards – 5’ tall by 22’ long: This is a fairly large container designed for bigger cleanout projects that involve bulky materials for disposal. This can handle approximately nine pickup truck loads of waste. It can hold about six truckloads of debris.
40 Cubic Yards – 7′ tall by 20′ long: If you want the largest possible container then a 40-cubic yard dumpster container is your best bet. Best used for: Large tree stump disposal, demolition projects, major home remodels, large new construction projects, demolition projects, or commercial roof job projects. If you do the calculation, that is rather a lot of fuel you’re saving, well before you take into account the hassle and time.Error connecting, check your Review Stream settings
How Much Does a Dumpster Rental Cost in Lakewood?
Anyhow, feel free to call us at 562-513-6713 and ask for a free quote. The cost of a dumpster rental depends on what type of waste materials you have collected, and the place where you will be collecting these materials. This is the reason why we cannot right away give you an amount if you ask for a quote; we need to know the details of your project. Here are a few of the factors that affect dumpster costs:
1. Size: length of Rental – How long can I use the old toilet? Unlike most companies, we do not mind if we keep your dumpster for between five to seven days. If you need a dumpster rental container for more than seven days, you’ll have incurred some additional charges. Beware of dumpster rental companies that promise to offer a seven-day rental period but give you less than seven days.
2. Type: The type of dumpster rental container is also a major variable when it comes to rental prices. The type of dumpster will also be significant in computing the overall rental price. It is made with sturdier materials so it can serve its purpose, and the fact that it takes more effort and better care for a dumpster of this type to unload, also makes it more pricey. Call one of our customer care reps if you would like to discuss about what size of bin will best handle your project.
- construction roll off containers
- residential roll off containers
- household trash roll off containers
- garbage roll off containers
- concrete roll off containers
- demolition roll off containers
- yard waste roll off containers
3. Contents: The kind junk that you load into the container can also affect pricing. Fines and additional fees might result in case of such an attempt. Some of the hazardous materials include asbestos, pesticides, herbicides, batteries, gasoline, oil filters, car tires, solvents, wet paint or any liquid, sealed barrels and dead animals. Here are the types of contents that can have an impact on the total rental cost.
- dumpsters for junk
- dumpsters for dirt removal
- dumpsters for yard waste
- dumpsters for concrete
- dumpsters for dirt
- dumpsters for roofing
- dumpsters for shingles
Do I Need a Permit?
A receptacle placement permit in Lakewood California preserves 40 feet of space on a sidewalk or city street within a given number of days to temporarily place a dumpster used during construction or home renovation projects. It’s best to check with the Lakewood offices just to be sure. As they say, ‘it’s better to be safe than sorry’.